- Tax Compliance and Consulting Services. Our full-service delivery approach helps your small business act in accordance with the rules and regulations related to federal, state, and local income and franchise taxes. Services include Tax Return Preparation, Day-to-Day Tax Consulting Services, Year-End Projections, Income and Expense Timing Strategies.
- Retirement Planning and Asset Allocation. We can review your retirement expectations with you and come up with a plan to get you there.
- Accounting Assistance. We can assist you in recording unusual or unique transactions that happen within your business. We can also inspect your books on a quarterly basis in order to ensure transactions have been recorded properly.
- Tax Controversy Services. We help small business and individuals understand, anticipate and strategically respond to the IRS and State Taxing Authorities, from the beginning of a controversy to its final resolution. Primary services include IRS and State Tax Exam Consulting, Interest Computation Assistance and Review, Installment Payment Agreements, Offers in Compromise, Penalty Reduction and Removal.
- Business Structure. Do you know the difference between a Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company, Partnership, S Corporation, or C Corporation? Choosing the right entity structure is critical for any new business. Is it time to change the type of entity you are currently in? Give us a call and we can help you select the most appropriate business structure for your business.
- Reporting of Foreign Bank Accounts. If you meet the requirements for filing, you must file Form TDF 90-22.1 by June 30 of each year. Failure to comply with the FBAR, or Foreign Bank Account Reporting, requirements can subject you to severe penalties including forfeiture of up to one-half of the account balance. We work with multinational clients and can assist you in this area.
- Budget and Forecasting Assistance. Having served as Controller for several operating businesses over a 7 year period, we can assist you in preparation of your annual budget and forecasting model.
- Exit Strategy Planning and Execution. Please go to www.enlign.com
"I have known Chuck Russitano for 10 years. His honesty and integrity is impeccable. While he was with Deloitte he managed our corporate tax business at NAMPAC. When we sold the business Chuck handled all of the holding company’s tax affairs including an IRS audit which favored the holding company.
Chuck’s expertise is unique and flawless in handling tax matters. He managed the complex corporate and personal tax matters of MVOC, LLC and its partners for more than 8 years. It’s a great to be able to sleep at night knowing that Chuck has you covered with all your tax matters."
Lawrence A. McVicker
CEO, MVOC LLC
"Chuck is a seasoned tax professional that I regularly rely upon for advice and counsel. He is also the first recommendation I provide for tax and accounting services."
Jeff Snell, CBI, ABI
ENLIGN Business Brokers